Thank you for joining SaskBIM, CanBIM, and Building Smart Canada at the Saskatchewan Regional Session on October 17 and 18, 2019 in Regina. Exploring Beyond BIM
Thank you to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, CanBIM, Building Smart Canada, and the SaskBIM organizing committee for all of their efforts preparing this event.
If you were unable to attend, or just can’t get enough of the presentations, please use the following links to access all of the events sessions on CanBIM’s Youtube Channel.
- Legal Landscape of BIM (Andrea Lee)
- Bridging the Divide – Old Meets New at College Avenue Campus (Kate Jackson, Amber Burt)
- Are We BIM-ing Yet? (Carl Storms)
- BIM Execution – Planning for Change (Rodway Jung)
- Digitizing Horizontal Infrastructure: Leveraging Model Intelligence in Bridge Design (Drew Teal, M.Sc., P.Eng., LEED AP)
- Collaboration Strategies: Tools, Methods, and Processes (Amanda Comunale)
- Empowered by Your Information (Brent Mauti)
- We ARE BIM’ing… Now What? More Than 3D Modeling (Yiğit Karanfil)
- Panel Discussion: “Saskatchewan Exploring Beyond BIM” (Bill Moore) (Panelists: Lieu Dao, Chad Gendall, Scott Hawryluk, Chris Little)