Thank you for joining us on October 25-26, 2018 to discover how Building Information Modeling (BIM) is used within the local Saskatchewan community. Attendance was great and it was and excellent event!!!
Thanks to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, CanBIM, Building Smart Canada and the organizing committee for all of their efforts organizing and preparing this event.
If were unable to attend or just can’t get enough of the presentations, please use the following links to access all of the events presentations on CanBIM’s Youtube Channel.
- Opening Address (Dan Bechard)
- Innovation and Digital Transformation at Alberta Infrastructure (Rafael Lucero
- Digitizing Saskatchewan’s Built Environment (Bill Moore)
- BIM Consulting Lessons from a Power Plant Project (Edwin Guerra)
- Design Through BIM – Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital of Saskatchewan (Steve Schiml & Tyler Buhr)
- BIM Beyond Modelling (Troy Smith)
- Drones…How PCL is rising to new heights in Saskatchewan Construction Technology (Brad North & Larry Laxdal)
You are invited to join the Regina BIM Community (rBIMc) for our September Meeting.
Carl Storms of IMAGINiT is presenting a round table discussion that looks at BIM and if we should treat it as a deliverable or a process.
When: Wednesday September 13, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Where: Bushwakker’s Brewpub (Downstairs Banquet Room), 2206 Dewdney Ave. Regina, SK, S4R 1H2
If you are interested in attending the meeting, please sign up on the “Meeting Sign-up Page” on our site.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Regina BIM Community
Welcome to the Regina BIM Community! We are delighted that you have visited our site.
The Regina BIM Community is a group of like minded individuals with a common interest in BIM.
Please consider becoming a member of rBIMc on our membership page. It’s FREE!!! You will receive meeting updates and information about BIM events in Regina and area.
Also sign up for the next meeting on September 13, 2017.
rBIMc welcomes anyone with a passion for BIM, Sustainable Design and/or Integrated Project Delivery from all AEC disciplines.